By using market leading diagnostics, we provide in-clinic and external analysis across the full range of health concerns.
- Consultations to discuss health
- Heartworm prevention treatment
- Gastrointestinal worming treatment
- Flea and tick treatment
- Surgical procedures including desexing, emergency, orthopaedic, soft tissue
- On-site Pathology & Laboratory
- Isolation facilities for infectious disease
- Referral to specialist when required
Non-Medical ServicesNot everything we do is medical – we also want to help with your pet’s lifestyle, behavior, and overall quality of life.
- Nutritional advise & prescription diets
- Animal Behaviour
- Private cremation services
- Puppy Preschool
- Wildlife treatments
- Dental hygiene check
- Tailored parasite programs
- Fleas, worming & ticks
- Special dietary advice
- Prescription Diets
- Weight loss advice & support
- Medication administration support
Owning a pet can be hard work. We’re happy to provide you with free advice and health plans relevant for you, your pet, and tailored to your situation, it’s just a part of being a My Vet valued customer.