My Vet Animal Hospital
Learn more about our hospital policies below.
1. Cancellation/No Show Policy for Vet Consults
We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations for work or family. However, when you do not call to cancel an appointment, you may be preventing another patient from getting much-needed treatment. Conversely, the situation may arise where another patient fails to cancel, and we are unable to schedule you for a visit due to a seemingly “full” appointment book. If an appointment is not canceled within 12 hours prior to your appointment, you will be charged a full consultation fee.
You agree to the terms and conditions of our Appointments Cancellation Policy when you book and confirm your appointment(s) with us.
2. Scheduled Appointments
We understand that delays can happen however, we must try to keep the other patients and doctors on time. If a patient is 10 minutes past their scheduled time, we may have to reschedule the appointment.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your understanding and cooperation as we institute this policy. This policy will help enable us to better serve the needs of all clients.
3. New Client Deposit
We require a full consultation fee as the deposit for all new clients. All new clients will be required to place a full consultation fee deposit to secure their bookings. The reason for the deposit fee is because all new clients will be allocated a 45mins consultation with a vet. Your deposit will be deducted from your final bill on the day.
4. Weekend Surcharges
Please note the following weekend surcharges
- Consults – Additional $15
- Vaccinations – Additional $15
Starting 1st October 2022, we will no longer be accepting cash. Please contact us if you have questions about other payment options.
Referral Program (Terms and Conditions)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before participating in a Referral. This Agreement explains the terms and conditions that govern your participation in the Referral Program. It is your responsibility to read and understand this Agreement. By submitting a referral form, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
My Vet’s Refer a Friend Program is a way for individuals to refer Friends to My Vet and, in exchange, receive a Reward for each Successful Referral.
“You” means the individual submitting the Referral. “Referral” means the prospective customer being referred to My Vet. A “Successful Referral” means a Referral comes into the clinic for a consultation.
Eligibility and Registration Requirements.
- To qualify for participation in the Referral Program and receipt of Rewards:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older;
- You must fully complete the referral with accurate information;
- You must have a genuine belief that each Referral is interested in receiving My Vet services;
- Referrals must:
- Be a new prospective customer. This means the Referral may not be an existing My Vet customer
- After a Referral comes in for their first Consult, you will receive a “Thank You” Credit placed onto your account that will be usable for 12 months from the date it was added to the account.
- My Vet may require that you confirm your eligibility for your Reward. You will work with My Vet in good faith in connection with such requests.
Guidelines on Endorsements and Testimonials
- You are responsible for making truthful and accurate statements about My Vet Animal Hospital.
- You must disclose, if asked, the fact that you may receive a Reward for a Successful Referral. Disclosures must be clear and conspicuous.
Termination or Changes to the Program.
- My Vet reserves the right to terminate the Referral Program at any time without notice. Notification of termination may be sent to your e-mail address or publicised on the Referral Program website.
- My Vet may modify the Rewards available, including the value of the Rewards, at any time without notice.
- My Vet may modify this Agreement from time to time, with or without notice, and your continued participation after such modification shall be deemed your acceptance of the modifications.
All questions or disputes regarding the Referral Program must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Disputes will be resolved by My Vet at its sole discretion. In the event My Vet makes an error, such error will not constitute a breach by My Vet of this Agreement, and your sole remedy shall be the value of the Reward.
My Vet may share your Personal Information with the Referral or with other third parties. Except as otherwise outlined in these terms, My Vet will treat your Personal Information in accordance with Privacy Acts.