Winter Warmer “Blueberries Cookies”
Before you give any fruit (or any food at all) to your pups, make sure it’s ok. You can check online or check with your vet. In this case, though, blueberries have the go ahead!
1 cup of water
2 tsp of honey
2 cups of flour
1.5 cups of blueberries
1. Preheat your oven to 160°C.
2. Mix the water, eggs and honey together with a whisk until they’re all combined.
3. Place your flour into another bowl and pour the water mixture in a little at a time, mixing until it forms into a dough.
4. Separate the dough into small balls and place them on a baking-paper covered tray (make sure you leave space in between).
5. Place 3 or 4 blueberries into the top of the cookies (I leave them in a paw print pattern).
6. Put them in the oven at 160°C for 20-25 minutes, until they’re golden brown.
7. Leave them on a wire rack to cool.
8. Now these delicious doggy treats are ready for your puppies!
xx The almost pawfect parent
Ready for an appointment?
Our team is here to answer your questions and get an appointment scheduled for you.