Join Our Pack
Want to join our pack and be part of a pawesome team?
We are always on the look out for new talent!
If you share our values and love furbabies as much as we do, get in touch with us!
- To have respect, love, compassion & empathy towards our clients, patients and staff.
- To revolutionise the way people treat and view animals via client education and our aim is to strengthen the human-animal bond to enrich both the pet and owner’s lives.
- We believe there is no difference between pets and humans and that each animal is unique and we tailor our services to each individual need, delivering an unforgettable experience.
- We won’t settle for anything less than excellence and have self-honesty to admit when wrong.
- We believe in taking ownership of our own personal growth and strive towards self-improvement
- We believe in giving back to our community.
- We are professional at work but have fun too because we love what we do.
- We are not just a vet hospital, we want to be there, through every life stage from cradle to grave, in sickness and in health. We want to enrich our client’s & their furbabies lives.
Currently sniffing out:
1. Veterinarian – Full Time
My Vet Animal Hospital is a beautiful, modern hospital located in Waterloo, Sydney. We are situated within walking distance of the new East Village shopping centre & several big dog parks in Zetland.
We are a fast growing practice that has been open for just over 2 years and are now looking for a 3rd vet to join our team.
International applicants are welcome to apply! For the right candidate, a Temporary Long Stay Visa (Subclass 457) may be available as we are currently sponsoring a Canadian nurse!
We are very flexible with rostering and due to our fantastic work environment and clientele, we consider ourselves a true lifestyle practice. You won’t have to do any afterhours and will only work one Saturday in every 3 weekends!
We have cool gadgets too like CR digital radiology, iM3 Dental & in-house Idexx diagnostics including both Catalyst & Lasercyte.
We are tech savvy and always looking for ways to help the environment. You will be working with a pawesome team that pride themselves in offering the highest level of care and treating every furbaby that walks through their door as their own. We enjoy working together & having fun while maintaining our professionalism. We appreciate a good sense of humour but also maintain a very focused and hardworking ethic. Education is important to us and we strongly encourage professional development.
Salary package is commensurate with experience.
If you think you have what it takes to be pawesome & would like to join our My Vet family then please email your resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org